Monday 1 December 2008

It’s Blog Time!!!

A non-specific update this time round, there has been no one single event worthy of noting down but I looked over my activities on the weekend and realised that I have indeed been up to a fair amount of stuff.

Well, kind off, Saturday was a bit of a write off if I’m being honest as I didn’t get up in the day at all, I stayed up late the Friday night sorting out who I was going to live with next year and generally talking to my mates and did not get to bed till 7am Saturday morning. I then slept right through till 3.45pm in the afternoon, meaning that I hadn’t really seen the sun. I spent the rest of the day generally having a ‘duvet day’ and not getting up to much.

On the Sunday however I went on a 7 mile walk through ‘heartbeat country’ with my mate Laurence and it was a really nice day. We were out with the rest of the college but found them to slow to be honest and after a long time of being at the front without trying we asked what our end destination and departure time were and struck off on our own.

Today (Monday) it turned out that I had handed in the wrong essay by mistake and that my essay was technically ‘late’ however the nice lady on the reception was on my side and said she would see that I wasn’t penalised for ‘stupidity’ which was nice! It had turned out I had signed the sign in sheet and then left the newly marked Accessing Archaeology essay that I had JUST picked up on her desk on the Friday instead of my newest one, which explained why I had found it in my bag on the Saturday night. Lesson learned there!

No comments: