Thursday 11 December 2008

But I put it in the drier!

My room looks ridiculous at the time of writing this. I did my laundry and then paid a pound to have it dried. An hour later I return to find all my clothes are still wet. Now I’m not going to pay another pound and have the same thing possibly happen to me again. So now all my wet clothes are hanging around my room, hanging off open doors, my shelves, my curtain rail, my radiator and pinned by their labels to my notice board. So it’s like a clothes jungle in here, and it smells slightly damp, which is sad :(

In slightly less wet news I had a nice week and feel semi-prepared for my exam as I have now seen a practice paper and it’s not as scary as I thought. My last lecture for the term is tomorrow then it is off into town to finish my Christmas shopping!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Remember to get your gloves from Barbara!