Tuesday 23 December 2008

Home again!

I decided that just because I’m home there is no reason not to keep up with doing this. So here’s what I have been up to since I left my new home and returned to my old one.

Its lovely to be home but its also very weird. Homes much bigger than Uni but there are many less people. I don’t miss my friends much yet but I’m sure that I will soon! Its been nice just hanging out with Mum and Ruth in the living room or just having the what has become a luxury of a bath or lying on a sofa. The oddest thing about being home is one that I did not see coming, I’m finding my bed too big! It affected my sleeping a bit when I first got back, just like my single bed at Uni did when I first got there but I am getting used to it again.

Its also nice to catch up with old friends, I went to see David on Sunday, played with Izzy all day on Monday when Becky came to visit and am off to the pub with some college friends this evening, then I guess it is almost Christmas!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

But no mention of jumping into a cold bath!!