Saturday 15 November 2008

Shoot that fruit!

I'm spurned to write this as a rebuttal of kinds against what Ruth wrote in her blog, or at least as a clarification of what a 'fruit shoot escapades' actually is.

We went out to the Charles again last night as a corridor and much merriment was had by all and many beverages were consumed. We then adjourned back to the kitchen after last orders were called and a fair few of us stayed up and continued the evening along the same lines. It was decided by upstairs Jon (guess were he lives!) that he really needed to do his weekly shop, we checker our watches and it was 1.45 so Tesco’s as our only option!
Then as they say in the movies..... Reel Missing

I woke up the next morning with 72 bottles of Fruit Shoot in my cupboard, a quick check of my wallet reassured me that this only cost me £18, which is a saving on what it would have been had I got them separate and to be honest it sorts me till the rest of term.

The moral of this story children, don’t drink and shop

Thank you and have a safe night!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Fruit shoot less alcoholic than the beer!

headfirstonly said...

That made me laugh out loud this morning, Rob - but I have to say I don't know how you can drink that stuff!