Monday 20 October 2008

What a week it's been!

I write this on Monday morning of week two. That’s right I have been here a week and the time for all night pub crawls, staying up in the kitchen till 5 am and generally having fun must come to an end. The real work must now begin and this is demonstrated in no better way than the fact that I have my first proper lecture in just over an hour.

But what a week it has been, thrown in at the deep-end and put in as an inmate in cell block C things should have been awful, especially if the rest of campus is to be believed. However I live with a bunch of people who have bonded. I have some good friends here already but more importantly there is honestly no-one that I live with that I do not like. I have found people to eat with, people to go out with, people to do laundry with and most importantly people who know when you need time to sit alone in your room. Like when I want to blog for instance.

I hope that this easy freindship and the fun we have had this week passes long past freshers, which is now officially over. Time will tell but I like to think that it will.

2 comments:

ruthdickson said...

I'm glad that you've had an enjoyable first week. =]

And hope it carries on that way!

xx

Rebecca said...

Good to read your blog and keep up with you - I could be the eternal teacher and talk about spelling but I would rather you continued to Blog - a good way for me to catch up with you
xx