Wednesday 14 January 2009

Hey, let’s just have a quiet day.

Well its now midweek here at York (and everywhere else I suppose but that is beyond the point) and I’m having a quiet day, watching some T.V and generally just chilling out. I haven’t been up to much this week, hence the quiet here but I will be off to the peak district on Sunday for a day trip with the chaps from Ben Lairig.

Its very quiet here as all my housemates went out on a rather epic bender last night and are all now asleep or looking like they should be. I for once did not join them and instead got an early night, which unfortunately changed into an early morning as well when I was woken up by the bin men and then kept awake by the ducks to the point were I just decided to get up at 5 this morning.

So now I’m a bit sleepy but staying awake ;P

No comments: