Wednesday 29 April 2009

An Update!

Hi Guys

I know that it has been a bit of a while since my last ‘proper’ update so here it is.
I have been back at York for just over a week although the rest of my corridor has only really returned in the last couple of days or so. The days I spent here by myself were actually quite cool to be honest although yes it did get lonely at times as well.

But the nose is well back to the grindstone now so to speak as work has kicked off in a big way and my timetable has been handed out

I’m now a very busy man but not in the way that I immediately imagined or probably briefed you on. I do have a fair few days of pure excavation but they are not for 4 to 5 weeks or so yet. However I do have a lot of other skills courses to take. Geophysics, graveyard and building surveys as well as field trips are the aim of the game before any excavation can take place. So it’s a lot more varied than I thought but no less busy to be honest.

Looking forward to it

Rob

No comments: